? ??????????????March of The Dandelions? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5776 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 23714 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Is it still love?

I had written something about this one guy i've known 14 years ago. he was one of my precious childhood memories. i've let everything go when i couldn't reach him after trying so many times. however, in June this very year, i found out about something that completely sent a bullet right through my heart. I did everything i can to make sure that it was not a mistake.
This guy i've known for 14 years, this guy whom i've waited for so long to be able to at least receive a 'hi' from him... This guy had been taken away from me. he's been taken away from everything on this world. He's been taken away by Allah the Almighty...
God, please forgive me if i was once reluctant to accept this fate. I was just so sad.very very sad. i was in a very deep grief. at that time i think i finally feel this kind of sorrow from losing someone important. I cried for hours. and when i tried to eat something, i could hardly swallow the food. i couldn't even drink water like usual. everything turns upside down.
When night came, i couldn't get myself to sleep. and this situation lasted for a few days. it's not that i didn't try to make it stop. I just couldn't.


0 comments: