? ??????????????March of The Dandelions? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 5776 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Cobalt Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (9 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 23714 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????3?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

was it LOVE?


out of the blue,,

a name appeared on my mind

the same name i've known for about 14 years

i met this boy when i attended a tuition programme during skool holiday

when i was in standard 5

he was a kind of nice boy and brilliant boy

i still remember when my tuition teacher asked us to pronounce

the word 'bathe'

after we all tried to pronounce it correctly,

the teacher told us the correct one

and he got the correct pronunciation while I was wrong

I still remember his father used to fetch him from tuition classes

and that his father drove a Honda Accord car

after the tuition programme ended, we went our separate ways


one day, I read my sister's novel at home

there was an illustration on the cover

i dont know whether I was hallucinating or anything

but i could see the boy's facial expression when i look at the portrait on the cover


I couldn't find any ways to get to him

so i just let it go

but now after so many years,, it keeps appearing on my mind

i guess it was only a crush

but..was it love anyway?





0 comments: